Bobby Orr Quotes

Bobby Orr Quotes

"Forget about style; worry about results."

"I've been gifted. The world is full of people who not only haven't been gifted, but have had something taken away from them. All I have to do is see one of them, some little girl who can't walk, and then I don't think I'm such a hero anymore. I think that compared to them, I'm a very small article."

"I'm really no different than anybody else; except that sometimes I get my name in the paper."

Orr was once asked why did he have a protective cup, but not a helmet. Bobby's response:
"I can always get someone else to do my thinking for me!"

“I always tell Bobby he was up in the air so so long that I had had time to shower and change before he hit the ice.”

Glen Hall – on Letting in this famous Goal by Bobby Orr.

1 comment: